All images released for commercial use are licensed based on a Standard Licence Agreement between the Licensee (the client) and the Licensor (Oliver Marshall Doran, Director of PhotoSolutions.me).
Here is the agreement below.
- Licensee can use the image(s) in virtually any kind of promotional material: web-sites, advertising, packaging, personal projects, CD or DVD packaging, film and video presentations, multimedia presentations, commercials, books, etc.
- This usage will be limited to the duration of two years and limited to United Arab Emirates.
- This license is not transferrable to a third party.
- The licensee agrees to credit the photographer in a reasonable manner whenever the image is printed or displayed in editorial context for example: “Photographer Oliver Doran”. If possible, as a courtesy, the licensee will provide a link to the photographers website e.g. www.oliverdoran.com.
- The licensee agrees that he cannot superficially modify the image, put it on a t-shirt, mug, poster, template or other item, and sell it to others for consumption, reproduction or re-sale. This requires an extended license.
- Licensor shall own the copyright for all image and video shot by Licensor, associates and freelancers commissioned by Licensor.
- Licensor has the right to make reproductions for the Licensor’s portfolio, studio samples, self promotions, entry in contests or exhibitions, instructional purposes, editorial use, or within or on the outside of Agency’s studio. Any such use will be judicious and consistent with the highest standards of taste and judgment. Furthermore, any use of the images will be inline with local cultural sensitivities.
- This agreement is effective as of this date of delivery of the images.
An modified license can however be arranged if the above does not let you use the images in a way that you would like. Please ask if you require an Modified License Agreement.